Meetings and events are key for innovation: getting into contact with customers, partners, sharing ideas and new insights. At High Tech Systems Park we offer the perfect environment for your own meeting, or hosting your own event:
Meetings in our Shared Facility Center
The High Tech Systems Park Shared Facility Center is open to external guests on a day to day basis. Everyone can enjoy a great lunch, walk in for a cup of coffee with a customer or partner, or book a room for meetings.
Meetings up to 22 people can be accommodated in our open shared facility center, which has 11 meeting rooms in different sizes.
Our full service meeting packages are € 52 euro per hour per room (not per person), excluding 21% VAT include:
- Use of one of standard meeting rooms (which can accommodate from 6 to 25 people) OR
- Our creative ‘brainstorming’ room Mondriaan. Please note: Mondriaan only has poufs (so no chairs or tables) and can be used by a maximum of 25 pax.
- Unlimited coffee, tea and water, including sugar, creamer and sweeteners and basic cookies
- Use of a projector with screen, and flipover
- Free guest-WiFi available
- Please bring your own laptop and connecting cables if necessary
- Cancellations until 24 hours in advance will receive a 100% refund
Want to book a meeting room? Please contact the hostesses (+31630857901) for more information. Extra catering can be discussed with Kim Vooren, cateringmanager Albron, in the Shared Facility Center. Please check our banquetingmap.
If you would like the perfect environment for your event, the High Tech Systems Park can offer you rooms for groups from 25-80 people. We would like to discuss with you how we can accommodate your event best. Options include:
- Rooms for parallel or smaller sessions to a max of 25 pax
- Custom made theater setting can be arranged for groups up to 80 people in the company restaurant
- Creative brainstorming room
- Catering and restaurant for private dining, lunch or reception available
- Free parking available within walking distance
- Tours of the Thales premises optional, depending on the purpose of the visit
Please check our banquetingmap.